“Website designing” is shortly called web designing. This is the unique creation of any website and page. It is necessary because it presents the virtual image and ideas of any specific firm in the market along with its brand name. This gives important information and takes care that when any users visit their website they find relevant ideas. It shows a user-friendly platform that also ensures that buyers can access easily and gathers all information that is necessary for a certain task. It includes both design and a nice appearance which are major elements of any web design.
This contains designing, a mobile app and maintaining related content on a website page. Also, customer experience is vital to the web designing process. In other words, it is a way of presenting and forming new websites and apps.
Basic Concepts of Website Designing
Website designing involves planning, deep conceptualizing, and implementation of a plan. Web design focuses on showing and conveying a particular message and attracts visitors frequently. Factors that play important role in the making of a good website are colors, consistency, typography, imagery, and simplicity. There are mainly 3 different types of web design.
- Static web Design (SWD): It is the easiest path for any business or individual who wants to post or show particular information about their organization. It has a limited function and presents the ideas of the company in front of the web world. These websites are fewer in a content maximum of up to 3 to 4 pages. Some examples of static website designing are brochure websites resume websites, portfolio websites, and read-only sites. It is stable where the visitor sees similar things.
- Dynamic or Content management system (CMS): This is a software application that offers people to make and manage a website. It has a website that does not need a code to scratch it. CMS also helps, create, manage, scratch, modify, and present user-friendly interfaces.
- E-commerce web design: Its attention is to make online stores for customers’ business. It allows users to sell the products digitally to specific customers. This needs content in a particular sequence along with the product’s image which displays information easily.
- To design E-commerce one needs to follow certain steps
- Choose a particular content management system (CMS).
- Create an account.
- Select a theme or template for an e-commerce website.
- Build web pages and customize the site as per user requirements.
- Make a product list.
- Provide or set up a payment gateway, inventory, and other tools.
- Test and launch your website to detect issues prior to user use.
- Tell the exact reason for selling online and gives some discounts or offers.
In short, it is popular with web development. Web developers who work for the development of website design and create functionality in front of users digitally. They bring websites in real life that denotes style, layout, and interaction with a viewer. Also, web developers make static web pages into social media platforms and apps that carry all information about a website. Also, they handle e-commerce websites to word Press which is a content management system (CMS).
Also, web development categorizes into 3 different layers
- Backend web development (BWD): In another word, it is server-side scripting that deals with what happens behind the user. In this case, the user cannot see all the actions at the backend and the activities that occur when performing any task on a website. This focus on backend logic, APIs, and servers.
- Database technology (DT): It contains all details of users, orders, and products. This gathers all information together, and forms files. These store details which make it easy to retrieve, organize, and edit.
All these 3 layers combine together and form a fully functional application or website.