Terms and conditions for our digital marketing may vary depending on the specific platform or channel being used for marketing activities, but here are some general terms and conditions that are typically included:
1. External Link: Aarshiv Infotech website may have external links. The sole purpose of these links is to direct you to additional resources that may interest you. They are not an indication of our approval of the linked sites. You must evaluate the content and services of those sites to determine if they meet your needs. We don’t control these websites’ content.
2. Intellectual property: All content, images, videos, and other materials created for the digital marketing campaign are the intellectual property of the company or the agency.
3. Data protection: Any data collected during the campaign must be protected and used only for the intended purpose. Companies must comply with relevant data protection laws such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
4. Campaign performance: The digital marketing agency will make every effort to ensure the best possible performance of the campaign, but cannot guarantee specific results.
5. Payment terms: The payment terms and conditions will be agreed upon between the company and the digital marketing agency. The payment schedule may be based on milestones, deliverables, or a monthly retainer.
6. Duration and termination: The agreement will specify the duration of the campaign and the notice period required for termination by either party.
7. Liability: The digital marketing agency will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the company resulting from the campaign, unless due to negligence or breach of contract.
8. Confidentiality: The digital marketing agency will keep all information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the company’s consent.
9. Compliance: Our Company is responsible for ensuring that the digital marketing campaign complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
It’s important to note that these are just general terms and conditions, and specific agreements may have additional clauses or vary depending on the type of digital marketing campaign being conducted. It’s important to consult a legal professional to ensure that all necessary terms and conditions are included in any digital marketing agreement.